Saturday 29 June 2013

I'm Sorry I'm Inked Episode One 'Fly Like A Bird'

Excuse the pun! But tonight we launched our first video in the series 'I'm Sorry I'm Inked' which is a very obvious play on our name 'I'm Sorry What Did You Say' and even I admit that it's genius, how self indulgent of me.

Despite being a fashion brand, the team like culture, lifestyle and all things cookie as much as the next man, so when the opportunity came up earlier this year, we snapped it up and dived right in. Tattoo prints come up all the time, in the press, on clothing and in prints and patterns, graphics and graffiti, so we were intrigued to go and see how all this 'Tattoo graphic' faze came about and what people think about it all in the 'Inner Circle' of the tattoo world. 


Lizzie had decided to get her first tattoo, a bird on her left, between her upper chest and her shoulder, and was willing and wanted to have the process filmed. 
I was somewhat nervous and I was only the videographer! and filmed from the morning before the appointment and after, as well as tweeting throughout and taking multiple phone calls ( Ooops! not very professional)

The tattooist Tom was more than happy to answer all of our questions from fashion and tattoo art in general, yet unfortunately we didn't get them on camera, and our camera also died half way through the tattooing!

The guys at Cookies Tattoo parlour in Worcester, Worcestershire, UK were great, actually better than great, they were all really up for being filmed and were very accommodating for our zoom in needs I think that's also a good sign as let's face it they wouldn't let you film and share it with the world if they were dodgy or doing something wrong and after a couple of hours and some editing this is what we got- Lizzie now has FIVE more tattoos; so it's fare to say she likes them!

Let us know what you think in the comments or on our Facebook, tell us what you want to see more of too! Drop us a line if you too want your tattoo to be filmed or featured!

:
Some added info:
I'm Sorry I'm Inked. Episode One. 'Fly Like A Bird'

I'm Sorry What Did You Say and Nilamot Media Production

Part one: We went along with Lizzie when she got her first tattoo at Cookies Tattoo Parlor in Worcester, UK of a bird on her upper chest.

Liked this? - Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ISWDYS
Tweet us what you'd like to see on this channel! http://www.twitter.com/ISWDYS

Cookies Tattoo Parlour: http://www.cookietattoo.co.uk/
Artist: Tom at Cookies
Tattooie  (If that is even a word :P) : Lizzie Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment