Friday 31 January 2014

That's An Urban Junk Wrap!

Lets have a look at some of our favorites from this months Urban Junk showcase! 

"It makes me happy coming to work everyday sending these bright, rad rucksacks out to you guys all over the world. Who would have thought 4 years ago i'd be doing this now. I started in my bedroom and now I send parcels to places I have never even heard of. Thank god for Google." - Clo :-)

Urban Junk UK is a new up and out there brand bringing you a new breed of dynamic backpacks. Born in the heart of the urban fashion bubble- London. The “Back Attack” collection has been designed to express your style DNA.
Urban Junk has released its new range of retro junk backpacks, that have been created to attack individuals who set the trends. They have been designed for the person who wants something more explosive, something more unique. 
The Back Attack range features include sweat resistant padding, pockets for your everyday items and all those gadgets. Urban Junk are setting the standard for the future of backpacks.
I bite too Urban Junk backpack:
 Greeny Urban Junk Backpack
Greeny-Urban-Junk
 Bluey  Urban Junk
Bluey-Urban-Junk 
BAM! Urban Junk Backpack 445c6-bam-urban-junk Popin'-Urban-Junk I-Like-It- chips-urban-junk-bag-ISWDYS I'm-Lucky-Urban-Junk Bagged-and-Gagged-Urban-Junk Shooter-Urban-Junk I-Bite-Urban-Junk- Brick-It-Urban-Junk Headache-Urban-Junk Juicy-Urban-Junk Bad-Pack- Safe-Urban-Junk PRRR!-Urban-Junk Redy-Urban-Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment